Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Ladybird

Hi there

when I received my first gorjuss mini stamp  -  Ladybird - I was so excited, that I have to create something with this lil girl

I made 4x4 card


I colored her with ProMarkers:
skin - coral + sunkissed pink + blush
hair - shale + pastel pink
dress - lavender + amethyst + plum + pastel pink

I used dies and paper punches
dies - diemond dies nesting dies labels 1
paper punch - 5 petal flowers


I would like to enter into following challenges:

#334 Dies and/or Punches (Passion from ProMarkers challenge blog) 

February Anything Goes challenge (Crafting By Designs)

#100 - Anything Goes (Crafting From The Heart)

#6 - Anything Goes (Our Crafty Corner)







2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, the image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love Simply Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni

    ReplyDelete